Port Angeles, WA
What's new on this website
No one wants to search through a club website to see what is new. If you have been to the website, you have seen
it and only go there for specific information or for new information.
The menu should provide a guide for specific information.
This page will provide a list of new items for the month. I will try to update the website after each club meeting and
list what is new on this page.
If you want to contribute to the website - photos or text - or if you have any questions or input about the website,
please contact me via email. If you see any errors, misspellings, etc., please let me know.
If you have questions about the club, please contact one of the officers that are listed on the "Contact" page.
New Items after the Nov 2015 Meeting
(1) Gene Lamb was voted in as Range Master. Gene please send me your contact information so that I
can add it to the website.
(2) Minutes of last month's meeting are attached to this link as a pdf file.
(3) There was a question about the photos on the website not expanding. The photos on this website are
static. What you see is what you get. Les suggested there might be a way to expand these and he is
looking into whether or not this is possible.
(4) A new 4H photo was posted under Club News / Community Support / 4-H
(1) Minutes of last month's meeting are attached to this link as a pdf file.
(2) Steve Morgan shared his deer harvest. See "Hunting Photos" under "Photos"
(3) Calendar: Multi-color Indoor Shoot underway with good participation. Blueface to start in February.
(4) Cross Bow rules added and will be posted at the club.
(5) No work party scheduled for January.
(6) Only a few people showed up for the January meeting
(7) I will do the website until May 31 of 2016 and then someone else will need to pick this up. Please let
me know if you are interested so we can have a smooth transition. .
New Items after the Jan 2016 Meeting
New Items after the Feb 2016 Meeting
(1) Minutes of last month's meeting are attached to this link as a pdf file. I did not attend the February
meeting, so I do not have the minutes yet. I will get them. If anyone has them, please send me a copy.
(2) There will be a work crew on February 27 and 28 starting at 9 a.m. each day. If you have questions
regarding this, please call Steve Morgan: ... 360-928-9744 ... email@example.com.